• Width: 8.5"
• Height: 11"
• Fillable PDF File
If you’re a parent, teacher, social worker, or mental health professional helping young people overcome a mental health challenge, consider these mental health coping skills handouts a helpful resource.
This 9-page set contains posters that will teach them about the science of happiness, help them cultivate a “happiness mindset”, show them a list of stress management strategies, and more. You may use this as part of your therapy sessions, group learning, or as a conversation starter.
The following 9 items are included in this bundle:
- Good Mental Health for Kids & Teens Printable Handout
- Self-Care for Kids & Teens Printable Poster
- Happiness Brain Chemicals Printable Handout
- Happiness Mindsets Printable Handout
- Stress Management Coping Skills For Kids & Teens Printable Poster
- Coping With Stress PDF Printable Poster
- Circle of Control Poster for Kids & Teens
- Happiness Iceberg Printable Poster
- Self-Care Activities for Kids & Teens Printable Poster
Want more resources like this? Check out our full catalog of stress management worksheets and handouts.
I love all my worksheets and i can't wait to use them with my teen and kids clients I even shared them with my fellow counselors trainee friends!
Thank you, Jade! Please don't forget to check our other worksheets, handouts, and posters.
Great info to use with kids and teens. looking forward to using these
Wonderful resource for my school nurse work
This is a great addition to have.
So informative, love it, go ahead and buy it!!