Mental Health Coping Skills (PDF)
If you’re a parent, teacher, social worker, or mental health professional helping young people overcome a mental health challenge, consider these mental health coping skills handouts a helpful resource.
This 9-page set contains posters that will teach them about the science of happiness, help them cultivate a “happiness mindset”, show them a list of stress management strategies, and more. You may use this as part of your therapy sessions, group learning, or as a conversation starter.
The following 9 items are included in this bundle:
- Good Mental Health for Kids & Teens Printable Handout
- Self-Care for Kids & Teens Printable Poster
- Happiness Brain Chemicals Printable Handout
- Happiness Mindsets Printable Handout
- Stress Management Coping Skills For Kids & Teens Printable Poster
- Coping With Stress PDF Printable Poster
- Circle of Control Poster for Kids & Teens
- Happiness Iceberg Printable Poster
- Self-Care Activities for Kids & Teens Printable Poster
*This item is an instant digital download. A link to download your files will be emailed to you once payment is confirmed.
Want more resources like this? Check out our full catalog of stress management worksheets and handouts.
- Instant digital download
- File: PDF
- Size: 8.5" x 11"
File worked great as a information sheet for families
Exactly as described – cannot wait to utilize this!!
I love all my worksheets and i can't wait to use them with my teen and kids clients I even shared them with my fellow counselors trainee friends!
Thank you, Jade! Please don't forget to check our other worksheets, handouts, and posters.
Great forms and real-time savers! :)
They are all of great quality and will definitely be used in my work as a school counselor!