Self-Esteem Coping Skills
This bundle is a great resource for young people who need help with improving their self-esteem. Parents, teachers, social workers, and mental health professionals can use this bundle to support their children, students, and clients.
It includes positive affirmation cards, a self-care wheel, 101 ways to improve self-esteem, and so much more. By using these resources and implementing the ideas and tips on each page, kids and teens can feel more confident, believe in themselves, and focus on the positive.
The following 7 items are included in this bundle:
- 101 Ways to Improve Self-Esteem Printable Poster
- Self-Esteem Coping Skills for Kids Printable Handout
- Self-Esteem Coping Skills for Teens Printable Handout
- Self-Esteem Coping Statements Printable Handout
- Self-Care Wheel PDF Printable Handout for Kids & Teens
- Self-Esteem Alphabet Printable Poster for Kids & Teens
- Positive Affirmation Cards for Kids, Teens, & Young Adults
*This item is an instant digital download. A link to download your files will be emailed to you once payment is confirmed.
Want more resources like this? Check out our full catalog of self-esteem worksheets and handouts.
- Instant digital download
- File: PDF
- Size: 8.5" x 11"
I worked through a lot of these sheets with my son after having some emotional regulation issues playing hockey (can't blame him). I wasn't sure if it was worth it but I was willing to try just about anything and thought this work couldn't hurt. It was amazing! He was not a fan at first but ended up enjoying the conversations this led to. It literally shifted his mindset from reacting to things to responding to things (giving thought to his next actions) and really changed his hockey game. AMAZING!