Feelings Thermometer Worksheets
This feelings thermometer worksheet is a 7-page printable set that allows kids to track how they’re feeling at any time of the day and practice strategies to calm down when they experience intense feelings. Parents, teachers, social workers, and mental health professionals may use this when helping children who struggle with negative emotions.
Stress, anger, and jealousy don’t have to result in problems as long as kids know how to handle them. Consider these worksheets as beneficial tools that can be used at home, in the classroom, or anywhere.
The following 7 worksheet pages are included in this bundle:
- Feelings Thermometer With Coping Skills
- Feelings Thermometer Without Coping Skills (How Do I Feel? and How Do I Act?)
- Feelings Thermometer Coping Statements (Positive Self-Talk Statements)
- 5-4-3-2-1 Grounding Technique
- My Peaceful Place
- My Gratitude Walk
- Coping Skills Handout With 45 Coping Skills Illustrations
Want more resources like this? Check out our full catalog of feelings worksheets and handouts.
- Instant digital download
- File: Fillable PDF
- Size: 8.5" x 11"