This trauma infographic includes therapeutic resources that are designed to help kids and teens overcome and heal from trauma with the use of coping strategies like grounding, relaxation, and self-care habits.
Kids and teens can refer to each resource and practice a coping skill each day. If you’re a parent, teacher, social worker, or mental health professional, these resources are great for understanding trauma and giving you ideas on how to help your child, student, or client deal with their stress and recover.
The following 5 items are included in this bundle:
- What is Trauma PDF Printable Poster for Kids & Teens
- Trauma Coping Skills PDF Printable Handout
- Grounding Techniques for Kids & Teens Printable Handout
- Building Resilience PDF Printable Handout for Kids & Teens
- Self-Care Wheel PDF Printable Handout for Kids & Teens
Want more resources like this? Check out our full catalog of trauma worksheets and handouts.
- Instant digital download
- File: PDF
- Size: 8.5" x 11"