If you’re looking to support your child or teenager’s mental wellness, you may offer them these counseling posters visual handouts that will teach them different things like relieving their stress, practicing self-care, calming down, achieving success, and coping strategies.
Kids and teens should be encouraged to thrive in life, and the adults around them — parents, teachers, social workers, and mental health professionals — play vital roles in helping them grow. Each of these visual handouts comes with 101 strategies accompanied by engaging visuals. They can hang these posters on their walls, laminate them, and bring them wherever they go to serve as helpful reminders.
The following 6 items are included in this bundle:
- Calm Down Visuals for Kids
- Coping Skills for Teens PDF Poster
- Self-Care Activities for Kids & Teens Printable Poster
- Stress Relief Activities for Kids & Teens Printable Poster
- 101 Ways to Improve Self-Esteem Printable Poster
- 101 Ways to Achieve Success Printable Poster
Want more resources like this? Check out our full catalog of worksheet bundles.
- Instant digital download
- File: PDF
- Size: 8.5" x 11"