Self-Esteem Worksheets for Kids and Teens
We are offering these printable self-esteem worksheets for kids and teens that are intended to help kids and teenagers know their strengths and weaknesses and practice positive self-talk and self-care.
A child or teenager's self-esteem is influenced by different factors, including their experiences, perceptions, and what other people say. Having healthy self-esteem is important for them to feel secure and maintain positive relationships with the people around them.
This printable worksheet bundle includes a daily journal, checklists, a skills tracker, and more. Any of these tools can be used as an engaging form of activity or part of your therapeutic intervention as a mental health professional.
The following 20 items are included in this bundle:
- Daily Self-Esteem Journal for Kids
- Self-Esteem Review Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- How My Self-Esteem Changes Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- A-Z Positive Affirmations Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- I Am Amazing Worksheet
- I Am an Amazing Person Worksheet
- My Accomplishments Worksheet for Kids
- My Strengths Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- My Dreams List Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Self-Esteem Journal Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Self-Esteem Coping Statements Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Positive Self-Talk for High Self-Esteem Worksheet for Kids
- Self-Esteem Daily Check-In Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- If I Were a Super Hero Worksheet for Kids
- Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Self-Esteem Coping Skills Tracker for Kids
- Self-Esteem Coping Skills Tracker for Teens
- Self-Forgiveness Worksheet for Kids, Teens, and Young Adults
- My Positive Qualities Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Self-Esteem Checklist
Want more resources like this? Check out our full catalog of self-esteem worksheets and handouts.
- Instant digital download
- File: Worksheet PDF
- Size: 8.5" x 11"
This resource was a really good find! I will be using different parts of it for SEL classroom lessons in 5th-8th grades.
Thank you, Kate!
These well organized and informative color worksheets add a fun element to teaching children and adolescents about mental health.
Thank you, Kadane!
The materials are wonderful, easy to follow and fantastic colors! Thank you so much for making it easy for us to be able to teach this skills to the kids.
Thank you, Esther! Please don't forget to check our other worksheets, handouts, and posters.
Thank you for the content . I am able to understand and teach those in need
Thank you, Lakisha! Please don't forget to check our other worksheets, handouts, and posters.
These resources have been a life saver!
Thank you, Taylor! Please don't forget to check our other worksheets, handouts, and posters.