• Width: 8.5"
• Height: 11"
• Fillable PDF File
We are offering these printable self-esteem worksheets for kids and teens that are intended to help kids and teenagers know their strengths and weaknesses and practice positive self-talk and self-care.
A child or teenager's self-esteem is influenced by different factors, including their experiences, perceptions, and what other people say. Having healthy self-esteem is important for them to feel secure and maintain positive relationships with the people around them.
This printable worksheet bundle includes a daily journal, checklists, a skills tracker, and more. Any of these tools can be used as an engaging form of activity or part of your therapeutic intervention as a mental health professional.
The following 20 items are included in this bundle:
- Daily Self-Esteem Journal for Kids
- Self-Esteem Review Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- How My Self-Esteem Changes Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- A-Z Positive Affirmations Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- I Am Amazing Worksheet
- I Am an Amazing Person Worksheet
- My Accomplishments Worksheet for Kids
- My Strengths Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- My Dreams List Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Self-Esteem Journal Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Self-Esteem Coping Statements Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Positive Self-Talk for High Self-Esteem Worksheet for Kids
- Self-Esteem Daily Check-In Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- If I Were a Super Hero Worksheet for Kids
- Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Self-Esteem Coping Skills Tracker for Kids
- Self-Esteem Coping Skills Tracker for Teens
- Self-Forgiveness Worksheet for Kids, Teens, and Young Adults
- My Positive Qualities Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Self-Esteem Checklist