Depression Worksheets for Teens
Childhood Depression is when a kid or teenager's sadness lasts long and interferes with their daily life. Signs include a lack of energy, being self-critical, changes in their eating and sleeping patterns, and an inability to enjoy things.
It's important to make sure that they get professional help. Parents and caregivers can also provide support by feeding them a healthy diet, showing acceptance, and being present.
These depression worksheets for teens serve as tools that allow them to express their feelings, track their moods, build healthy habits, and learn coping skills. Keep in mind that recovering from depression takes time, which is why it's important to stay patient as you help a child or teenager.
The following 20 items are included in this bundle:
- My Gratitude Walk Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Managing Depression with Exercise Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- My Depression Jigsaw Puzzle Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Mood Tracker Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Sleep Hygiene Worksheet for Kids (3 Page Set)
- Working Through A Depressing Situation Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Bodily Symptoms of Depression Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Understanding Causes of Depression Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Preparing for Sad or Negative Feelings Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Coping Skills for Depression Worksheet for Teens
- Coping with Depression Worksheet for Kids
- Positive Self-Talk for Depression Worksheet for Kids
- Depression Coping Statements Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Focusing on the Positive Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Safety Plan Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Happiness Iceberg Worksheet
- Depression Symptoms Checklist Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Depression Coping Skills Tracker Worksheet for Kids & Teens
- Depression Self-Care Checklist
- Depressive Thoughts Breakdown Worksheet for Kids & Teens
*This item is an instant digital download. A link to download your files will be emailed to you once payment is confirmed.
Want more resources like this? Check out our full catalog of depression worksheets and handouts.
- Instant digital download
- File: Fillable PDF
- Size: 8.5" x 11"
These worksheets are going to be a difference maker!
Nice addition to my worksheets for clients.
Only complaint is that not all sheets are included. For example, when using the self-care checklist sheet, it states to refer to the self-care alphabet sheet - which is not included in the bundle.
Thank you so much for your excellent feedback! You make a great point, which we neglected to consider when creating the content for these worksheets. Our original intention was to forward users to additional helpful information, but we now see how this might be unintentionally misleading. We updated the worksheets in the bundle using your feedback, so this issue is now fixed. Thank you so much for helping us improve our products!
The worksheets are really good I brought lots from different sets as well. They are really helpful due to my autism and the person I brought for was really helpful in helping me work out the price and sort out things I needed help with. The downloads need instructions but mum worked it out. Overall brilliant.
As described, good format, very helpful.