• Width: 8.5"
• Height: 11"
• Fillable PDF File
Kids and teenagers who are struggling with depression can find hope and improve their mental health through coping skills. Putting the time and effort to practice coping skills like increasing their activity level and telling themselves positive affirmations can lighten up their mood.
These depression coping skills handouts include various handouts that describe the causes of depression, symptoms of depression, and positive mindsets and behaviors that make young people feel happy. Remind your child, student, or patient that in order to overcome depression, they need to practice coping skills throughout the day.
The following 6 items are included in this bundle:
- What is Depression PDF Printable Handout for Kids & Teens
- Depression Coping Skills for Kids Printable Handout
- Coping Skills for Depression PDF Printable Handout for Teens
- Depression Treatment PDF Printable Handout for Kids & Teens
- Cause of Depression in Kids & Teens Printable Handout
- Happiness Iceberg Printable Poster
Love these handouts, especially the happiness iceberg. This is helpful when working with clients to decrease depressive symptoms. Nicely created!