ADHD The Invisible Disability Counseling Poster/Handout
Digital download of this ADHD In Kids and Teens: The Invisible Disability printable handout/poster - ADHD Handout For Parents & Teachers - Attention Deficit Disorder Kids and Teens ADD Sign.
ADHD Handout For Parents and Teachers - poster providing information and illustrating why ADHD is considered an invisible disability. Most people see the visible symptoms of ADHD, but do not always realize that the root of the behaviors are often invisible neurological, emotional, learning, or behavioral deficits. This can be a helpful resource to prepare educators to handle both visible and invisible ADHD behaviors inside and outside the classroom. Helps to illustrate the complexity of ADHD. It could benefit parents in better understanding their child living with ADHD.
This is a helpful resource for counselors, psychologists, therapists, social workers, or teachers who support parents with their ADHD child. 2 different color handouts included with your purchase - This digital download infographic/handout comes with two different color backgrounds for you to select from, green and blue.
Item is a PDF file, 8.5"x11" paper size - 2 pages total. Lamination is recommended to best preserve printable items.
**No physical product, or print will be shipped. This is an instant digital download product. **
Please check out Mental Health Center Kids for more mental health and social emotional learning resources.
► Not for commercial use, for personal or professional use only ◄
- You may use this product for your own personal use: in your home, classroom, counseling office.
- Make as many printed, hard copies as you need for your own home, classroom, or caseload use.
- You may share online with your own students and their families on a PROTECTED, SECURE, and PRIVATE platform that is not searchable, accessible, or available to anyone else outside of your school or agency.
- Please give credit to Mental Health Center Kids as the author, and remind clients or students that this is a copyrighted resource that is for their sole use only, and to please not share with others, in printed form or online.
What’s Not Okay
- Please do NOT share any Mental Health Center Kids resources with anyone outside your home, classroom, or caseload.
- Please do NOT upload any Mental Health Center Kids resource to a public website, such as a school website that is accessible to the public, on social media accounts, or Facebook group files.
- Paid resources (either digital or pdf) CANNOT be shared with colleagues, teachers, or other professionals for their own use. Please refer them to our store if they would like to purchase their own digital products.
- You may NOT extract, copy or use any parts of Mental Health Center Kids resources, including illustrations, to create something new or distribute in any way, for either personal or commercial use.
►Printing Process ◄
**You can print PDF documents at home, through your local copy and print shop such as Office Depot or FedEx Office, or through some online print services. We have successfully printed and laminated all of the digital items from our store at 8.5"x11" size from home, and 11"x14" size through Office Depot.
► Refunds and Exchanges ◄
Due to the nature of this digital product, there are no refunds available. Please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
Very informative, easy to read and will be using with school staff as well as parents of students with ADHD.
Thank you, Nina! Please don't forget to check our other worksheets, handouts, and posters.
This was good item, used it to show a child and parents how ADHD could be affecting the child. Helped the child feel better about themselves.
Accurate and beautiful. Great for posters!