• Width: 8.5"
• Height: 11"
• Fillable PDF File
Learning to cope with anger is extremely important for kids and teenagers. Although anger is a normal feeling, uncontrolled anger can lead to explosive behavior or aggression.
Use our anger coping skills worksheet to help kids and teens recognize symptoms of anger, how anger affects the brain and body, and coping skills to cool down. If your child, student, or patient is struggling with a problem and clearly lack the skills to cope, this worksheet bundle would be a beneficial tool. In fact, encourage them to bring the posters and handouts home.
The following 6 items are included in this bundle:
- Understanding Anger PDF Printable Handout for Kids & Teens
- Anger Iceberg Anger Management Counseling Poster/Handout
- How Anger Affects the Brain & Body Printable Handout
- Anger Management Coping Skills for Kids Printable Handout
- Anger Management Coping Skills for Adolescents Printable Handout
- Consequences of Anger for Kids & Teens Printable Handout