• Width: 8.5"
• Height: 11"
• Fillable PDF File
Everyone experiences anxiety; however, excessive or chronic anxiety can negatively affect a person's day-to-day life and lead to bigger problems down the road.
These Coping Skills for Anxiety PDF Printable Handouts include separate items that describe anxiety symptoms in kids and teens, list the causes of anxiety and the common types of anxiety, teach different coping skills (such as Distraction, Movement, Relaxation, etc.), and more.
Parents, teachers, social workers, and mental health professionals can use these handouts to increase their knowledge on anxiety in children and teens or give it to their child, student, or patient as a helpful handout.
The following 6 items are included in this bundle:
- What is Anxiety Printable Handout for Kids & Teens
- Anxiety Coping Skills for Kids Printable Handout
- Anxiety Coping Skills for Teens Printable Handout
- Types of Anxiety in Kids Printable Handout
- Cause of Anxiety in Kids & Teens Printable Handout
- Anxiety Treatment for Kids & Teens Printable Handout
These 8.5"x11" paper size worksheets are fillable PDF files. It can be clicked and typed into directly on a device. It is convenient for distance learning and telehealth services.